Pinterest Elizabeth I Ramblings & Lifestyle: TMI Tag l Candidlyliz

Tuesday 21 June 2016

TMI Tag l Candidlyliz

Hi sweets!

I am officially done with school which mean I am FINALLY able to begin writing freely again. The very first thing I want to post, however, is this TMI Tag. I was nominated by Clare from Pale and Interesting ages ago, but life always got in the way of my sitting down and answering them.

So, without further adieu, let's get on with the questions!


1. What are you wearing?
At this very moment, I am wearing sweatpants and an old T-shirt given to me by a friend.

2. Have you ever been in love?
Hahaha... No
3. Have you ever had a terrible break up?
Nope!
4. How tall are you?
I am 5 feet 8 inches.
5. How much do you weigh?
I usually try to stay away from weighing myself since it always dampens my mood. But, last time I checked, I was 117 pounds.
6. Any tattoos?
No
7. Any piercings?
My ears are pierced. I am hoping to get my nosed pierced soon also.
8. OTP?
Dawsey (Chicago Fire)
Fitz-Simmons (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D)
Chameron (House M.D)
 
9. What is your favorite show?
It changes ALL the time. But at the moment, Chicago Fire.

10. Who are your favorite bands?
Panic! at the Disco, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy
11. Something you miss?
I miss the connection of relationships from friends of the past.
12. Favorite song?
I can't keep a favourite song for more than a week. No exaggeration. So as of right now, at this very moment, it is Remind Me by Conrad Sewell.
 
13. How old are you?
I am 14 years old.
 
14. Zodiac sign?
Virgo

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Fidelity, for sure.
16. What is your favorite quote?
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. 
~ Edgar Allen Poe 

17. Who is your favorite actor?
Jesse Spencer
18. Favorite color?
Black
19. Loud music or soft?
It varies depending on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
Normally, I retreat to my room and write.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
To shower, probably 10 minutes, but the rest of my routine carries the time up to at least 30 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I am home-schooled so there isn't much I have to do besides brushing my teeth and washing my face. So, maybe 10 minutes?
23. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
I am not a huge fan of any type of physical altercations. So, no. But verbally, I can hold my own.
24. Turn on’s?
Loyalty. Extended Vocabulary. Good Humour. Intelligence.
25. Turn off’s?
Over-sized egos. Chauvinism
26. The reason I joined Blogger?
I had a blog a long time ago that I updated sporadically and then completely forgot about. It wasn't until a few years ago, when I stumbled across a friend's blog, that I decided to give blogging another shot. I am sure I said this in other posts, but this was actually meant to be a food blog, and, somehow, ended up the way it is now.
27. What are your fears?
I have always had a pretty big fear of rejection. It has definitely made me miss out on incredible opportunities.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
This sounds so lame, but Chicago Fire. It was the episode where Mills decided to leave the Firehouse. I am an empathetic cryer. So simply because everyone on the show was crying, tears began to fall out of my eyes.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Honestly, I can't remember. It was probably to one of my pets.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
A while back, while I was still in Girl's Guides, we were going around the room and describing each other with one word. One of the words used to describe me was 'candid'. I was confused in the beginning, but when she explained that I was very straightforward, truthful, frank, etc. I began to understand. It was never a word that I would use to describe myself, but I love it now. When I went to change the name of my blog, it was the first and only thing I could think of.
31. Last book you read?
Alex Rider : Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz
 
32. The book you’re currently reading?
Alex Rider : Ark Angel by Anthony Horowitz
33. Last show you watched?
Chicago P.D
34. Last person you talked to?
My brother
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
She is my mother.
36. What is your favorite food?
Probably fettuccini alfredo or some type of white, cheese sauce over noodles.
37. Place you want to visit?
Where do I not want to visit?

38. Last place you were?
 Church

39. Do you have a crush?
At the moment, no.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
Last summer.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Pretty much on an everyday basis! My whole interaction with my siblings is a string of insults.

42. Favourite flavor of sweet?
Blueberry or Rasberry

43. What instruments do you play?
I can kinda play the piano... I am working on it.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't normally wear jewelry.

45. Last sport you played?
Swimming. It is a sport. I swear, if another person tries to tell me it is not, we will have a problem.

46. Last song you sang? 
Russian Roulette by Rihanna

47. Favorite pick up line?
Do you have a band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

48. Have you ever used it?
Never.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last weekend. A great friend of mine and my sister went with me to a hair festival.

50. who should answer these questions next?
My blogger friends, Molly K and Mauve



______________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Again, I am so sorry about how long over due this is. Pleas be sure to check out Clare. She is a joy to read!

I hope to see you all again soon! I have a few more fun posts that I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Love Always,
Xx Liz xX

 _______________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment