Pinterest Elizabeth I Ramblings & Lifestyle: Musical Mingle, May 2016, 7

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Musical Mingle, May 2016, 7


Hello my precious beauties that read this blog!

I know, I know, I has been a long while since I have blogged. I am taking my final national exams this week so I have zero time to write. I just thought I should post this Musical Mingle since they are a few of my favourite songs ever and I have been writing it for approximately three months! Sorry!!! I could just never get to posting it.

I realize this isn't the best written mingle that I have produced, but I hope that you look past that and focus on the music. I have been super busy and I just do not have the time to make it as amazing as I typically do.

I hope you enjoy this mingle. The songs are some of the best I have ever put up here, and, maybe some of them will surprise you? I hope you all enjoy the music!

Why don't you hear them for your self?



King For A Day - Pierce The Veil Featuring Kellin Quinn

"You told me think about it, well I did. Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore"


Drown - Bring Me The Horizon

"Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?"

Warriors - Imagine Dragons
"Farewell, I've gone, to take my throne above."

Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"You cry alone and then he swears he loves you."

It's My Life - Bon Jovi
"You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud."
 
Swing Swing - All American Rejects
"The notes are old. They bend, they fold and so do I to a new love."


Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars

"No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breathe."


Numb - Linkin Park

"Don't know what you're expecting of me; put under the pressure of walking in your shoes"




__________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed some (if not all) of the music.

I have a few things in store for you guys! I will be getting out of school in a week so please be patient. If you sent me any emails of messages, I will sure to get back to you next week.

Talk to you all later!
Xx Liz xX
__________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment