Pinterest Elizabeth I Ramblings & Lifestyle: New Year // Well Wishes, 2015

Friday 1 January 2016

New Year // Well Wishes, 2015

“Hope
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”
Alfred Lord Tennyson
 
Happy New Year!!! It is officially my first post of 2016 and boy, am I so excited! So much has happened this year and I am so incredibly proud of myself for completing it with my head held high. I just felt like I should share some well wishes and things that I did this year that has made it utterly incredible!


I hope you all had a wonderful and satisfying year. I wish that all went well and the failures were a success in one way, shape, or form. Even through hard losses 2016 is a New Year and a new reason for celebration.
Remember to always hold to your end of promises and be sure that those promises mean something. Leave those grudges and long held feelings of wrong-doing behind and star fresh. Forgiveness, I have learned, is not for the wrong-doer but for you. Granting forgiveness allows you to move on with your life in a positive light. Last, but not least, remember who you are in this upcoming year and hold tight as not to falter. I pray that this New Year will bring you new joy, new hope, new inspiration, new goals and new achievements with new taste of life.
I leave you with a quote a discovered recently by D. Simone.

“May Light always surround you;
Hope kindle and rebound you.
May your Hurts turn to Healing;
Your Heart embrace Feeling.
May Wounds become Wisdom;
Every Kindness a Prism.
May Laughter infect you;
Your Passion resurrect you.
May Goodness inspire
your Deepest Desires.
Through all that you Reach For,
May your arms Never Tire.”
D. Simone

__________________________________

I love you all and hope you are all having a wonderful New Year! Talk to you all beautiful people later!

Talk to you later!
Xx Love Always xX
Liz
_______________________________________

Social Media




Tumblr-- beesgolizzz













No comments:

Post a Comment