Pinterest Elizabeth I Ramblings & Lifestyle: Recharge Your Battery

Sunday 22 November 2015

Recharge Your Battery




Hello my lovelies! How are the wonders of life treating you? I am doing just swell if anyone would like to know.
Anyways, before I stray too far, I must introduce my topic. Recharging Your Battery. This is such an importance of well being. I find it so important to go away by myself every once and a while to cool off especially after a long week. Who knows, maybe calming yourself for a bit will keep you from strangling somebody. We wouldn't want that to happen, now would we? Keep in mind, I know, very well, that it is not possible to do this every week or even every other week. Oftentimes, I won't do them all and only do one or two. I just think they are important to keep as a wild card to help keep sane. So, with that being said, here are my tips and tricks that I often use at the end of the week to recharge my battery and chill out.



Listen to music. This is pretty much a no-brainer and most people do this but I figured I should put it anyway. Check out my Music Mingles to find new music!

Watch a season of two of a new television series. As I mentioned in my Fall Favourites, I have been watching America's Next Top Model, Teen Wolf, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I find that discovering and watching new T.V Shows, not movies, calms me down tremendously. Movies put me on edge.

Take a nice, warm bath. Throw some Epsom Salts in with a few drops of essential oils and soak to your heart's content! If you are looking for something different, try a bath bomb or a body wash different from you everyday one.

Try a few word puzzles. It is easy for these to become defective. If you become anxious or frustrated, put it down and do something else. Puzzles should be fun, not aggravating. Personally, I like to hold the puzzle book in my hand, but if you aren't into that, here is a website with really interesting puzzles.

Read something. This is a pretty popular way of calming one's self also. I absolutely love Anthony Horowitz's Alex Rider series and often re-read them. If you are not into books, try a magazine with tons of interesting pictures and short articles to keep you focused.

Try out some hot chocolate! It is a nice contrast from the tea or coffee that you drink everyday. I recommend making your own or use two packs of the chocolate mix to make it super rich and the bees-knees. I will have my favourite recipe posted soon!


Q: What is your favourite way of recharging your battery?
______________________________________

Thank you so much for taking the time to read! I really do appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed and use some of these.

I will be travelling in a few weeks to Atlanta! I am absolutely stoked and it should be so much fun! In honour of my trip, I will be posting a What's In My Bag + travel essentials post in a week or two. After that, I have one more special post and then I will be off to Atlanta. I won't be posting while on the trip but I will be sure to take tons of pics and share them with you all when I return. We'll talk later. So long!

Xx Love Always xX
Liz

_______________________________________

Social Media




Tumblr-- beesgolizzz






_______________________________________

Related/ Featured Posts

Music Mingle: Slow and Sad Songs

Stay Positive

Fall Favourites 2015

Photo Source: Healthy Green Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment